Harry enjoys expressing ideas using mind maps, some examples of which are shown below.
Connecting the Dots Project
He is currently exploring the notion of significant people / events in our lives, how they come to be, whether we choose them or have them chosen for us, how we measure their effect / influence, what their cumulative effect is, whether the order that they appear in our lives is significant, etc.
- Version 9 is in progress and will be posted here when complete. Notes can be found here.
- Version 8 can be found here.
- Version 7b can be found here.
- Version 7 can be found here.
- Beta Version 7 (raw) discussion document from Doug Picirillo can be found here. A newer, less raw version will be posted shortly.
- Version 6 can be found here.
Other Mind Maps
Here is a sampling of other mind maps he has produced over the years:
- The Interplay of Our Strengths
- 4 Steps to Simplified Problem Solving
- Leadership Definition (draft in progress)
- Enterprise Modeling – Continuous Improvement and the Balanced Scorecard
- The Motivated Employee
- Life Cycle of Results
- Goal Setting Program
- Youth Formation
- Measuring Authenticity
- Changing Our Collective Direction
- Engaging the Populace (draft in progress)
- Aviation Runway Incursion Model (draft for dialog)